Ribbon Baby Booties Making
18 January, 20:30 324
Örenbayan Star Beige Knitting Yarn
1) The bottle is cast on 42 stitches and knitted until 5 threads are crocheted. (Haraşolar is always made with purl knitting.)
2) After the harasho knitting is completed, it is knitted straight on the front side and purl knit in the back row for 7 rows.
3) After the plain knitting is completed, 17 stitches are knitted, 7 stitches are knitted, the next 2 stitches are cut in reverse and returned.
4) During the return, the first stitch is removed without knitting, when there are 7 stitches in total on the needle, the 8th stitch is knitted together with one of the stitches on the other needle, and another cut is made and turned.
5) In this way, it is continued to knit by turning by cutting at the beginning and at the end, until there are 6 rows of ribs in the middle. The row is completed by knitting straight in the 12 stitches remaining on the other needle during the 6th tooth crochet.
6) For 3 rows, knit purl in the back, straight in the front, purl in the back.
7) In the next row, knit 3 flats, make 1 loop, make 1 cut, knit 2 flats. 1 loop, 1 cut, 2 straight patterns are repeated until the end of the row. At the end of the row, 3 loops are knitted as 3 loops are left instead of 2 flats.
8) After the openwork work, 3 more rows are knitted in the back, purl in the front, purl in the back.
9) Then, it is finished by knitting 4 threads and cutting all the loops.
Knit another one of the same.
The booties are folded in half and the bottom sole and back seam are done on the back.
It is turned to the front and the ribbon is passed through the holes.
Your paw is ready. Health to your hands!
Category Popular Posts
How To Knit Elastic Bands With Crossed Facial Loops
17 September 2020, 20:54 185026
Elastic bands with crossed facial loops are now very popular in products. ... Hats, cuffs, necks look neater with such an elastic band, and it is knitted very simply: we knit all the front loops behind the back wall If you have not tried this method yet, be sure to try it on the nearest product🤗Read More
How To Knit The Pattern For My New Hat
17 September 2020, 20:35 100652
💙 Pattern drop! Again! 💙 Today the #kornblomstluen was released on #ravelry. The sweater is coming this weekend. Do you think the structure looks difficult? It's not! Just look here! // so this is how I knit the pattern for my new hat. #knitting video #grainflower #floetre #knittingvideo #knittingtutorial #knittingpattern #strikkedilla #strikkesida # fylggstrikkere #followknitters #followstrickRead More
Korean Girl in Traditional Dress (Hanbok)
22 September 2020, 11:11 3043
This is the process how I made the amigurumi of Korean Bride in traditional dress Hanbok. Lately I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas and got inspired to make one. I hope you can enjoy the video, and get inspired too!Read More
How To Make Royal Rib
15 September 2020, 17:30 19887
This time, I took a shot of how to make # selanik knitting ... because most people think that a rubber is a reverse flat .. Model 1 is installed on reverse 1 straight. You repeat the same process as many as you want from the front and back.Read More
How to Knit the Brioche Stitch
12 September 2020, 11:17 8616
This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the brioche stitch. This reversible pattern creates a thick, lofty, stretchy fabric, that looks similar to a 1x1 rib. It is a great choice for hats, scarves, and sweaters.Read More
Lemon Peel Stitch
21 September 2020, 12:05 4789
This weeks stitch is a super easy one row repeat pattern with just enough texture to give it the perfect look for baby afghans hats, sweaters, scarves or just about anything. I will walk you step by step through how to make this stitch pattern.Read More