Ponponlu Patik Yapımı
18 January 2022, 20:45 517
Himalaya Super Soft Yarn hand knitting yarns;
Mink (80815) color thread
Army Green (80842) color thread
1. The bottle is cast in 40 stitches and knitted for 1 row (start of harosha) to the front row.
2. In the front row, knit 2 loops of harosha, increase 1, knit 17 loops of harosha, knit 1, knit 2 loops of harosha, knit 1, knit 17 loops of harosha, increase 1, knit 2 loops of harosha.
3. In the back row, all loops are knitted harosha.
4. In the front row, knit 3 harosha, increase 1, 17 harosha, 1 increase, 4 harosha, 1 increase, 17 harosha, 1 increase, 3 harosha.
5. In the back row, all the loops are knitted harosha.
6. In the front row, the increase is made from the places where the increase is made. Since the beginning of knitting, these increase processes are repeated 5 times in total, and each front side is increased and each back side is knitted harosha.
7. In the back row, all the loops are knitted harosha. A total of 50 loops are obtained.
8. Including the increase row, a total of 3 threads of harosha are knitted.
9. After completing the rows of harosha, knit 1 row of purl knitting on the front and 1 row of plain knit on the back row.
10. Harosha knit is started again and 3 more harosha knits are knitted.
11. When the rows of harosha are completed, knit 29 loops of harosha on the front. The 30th and 31st stitches are reversed and turned. Take the first stitch without knitting and knit the next 8 stitches for the harosha. There are 9 loops in total on the skewer. 10th and 11th stitches are cut straight together and turned. Take the first stitch on the front side without knitting, knit 8 stitches on the harosha. There are 9 loops in total on the skewer. 10th and 11th stitches are reversed and turned. In this way, one loop is cut from the right and left in each round trip until there are 12 loops on each side. The cutting operations are finished.
A total of 34 stitches are left on the 12th needle. With these 34 stitches, 9 threads of harosha are knitted. After knitting 4 teeth to pass the bootie chain, openwork is done with 8 stitches apart.
13. After completing the rows of harosha, knit all the loops on the front side and reverse knit.
14. All loops on the front face are closed by loop shifting method.
15. Let's make a bootie chain by pulling 120 chains. Let's make pompoms on the ends with a fork and connect the ends.
Health to your hands!
Category Popular Posts
CROCHET KOALA HAT
12 October 2020, 09:39 4921
CROCHET KOALA HATRead More
Korean Girl in Traditional Dress (Hanbok)
22 September 2020, 11:11 3839
This is the process how I made the amigurumi of Korean Bride in traditional dress Hanbok. Lately I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas and got inspired to make one. I hope you can enjoy the video, and get inspired too!Read More
Amigurumi Rabbit Family Making and Recipe
16 January 2022, 18:14 2090
With this knitting pattern that even beginners can do, you can make knitting toys very easily.Read More
How to Make Easy Crochet Fingerless Gloves
31 January 2022, 23:09 3764
You can make easy and fast knitting patterns with crochet braids. You can use this fingerless glove knitting model for yourself or your loved ones.Read More
Iron Man Hat with a Mask
12 October 2020, 09:00 1704
Dump Truck Hat Pattern
12 October 2020, 09:14 955
Y Auger construction
27 January 2022, 21:16 732
Hello everyone! We have prepared a Y twist model, which is very suitable for vests and cardigans, for you. This model is actually very easy to make! Let's start knitting this beautiful model right now!Read More
Knitting Poncho For Baby
12 October 2020, 09:04 3049
Knitting Poncho For BabyRead More
Ribbon Baby Booties Making
18 January 2022, 20:30 542
Hi! Today I will tell you about a bootie model that you can easily knit for your newborn babies. You can make and finish this model, which consists of crochet and plain knitting, in a few hours. If you're ready, let's get started!Read More
Ponponlu Patik Yapımı
18 January 2022, 20:45 518
Hello! We will tell you how to make very cute baby shoes. You can knit this cute bootie in color and dress it up for your child. Let's start knitting now!Read More
Lamb Panduf Making
18 January 2022, 20:37 496
Hello! Now that the winter season has come, how about knitting a nice bootie that will keep our babies' feet warm? So let's get started right away.Read More
Little Acorn Hat
5 November 2020, 08:06 754