Patched Elastic Knit Men's Scarf, Beret and Glove Making
16 January 2022, 00:26 465
La Mia Wool Easy Gray (L206) color hand knitting yarn
5 mm skewer
1. Starting with 60 loops, 200 cm 1+1 rubber knit is knitted and the loops are cut at once and finished.
2. It is tied to the ends of the weft by attaching fringes with 20 cm long threads.
3. For patching, patch pieces of the desired length and size are prepared with the fabric and sewn to the scarf.
1. Starting with 130 stitches, 1+1 rubber knit is knitted.
2. When the length of the knitting is 20 cm, the knitting is divided into 5 parts to form the top of the beret. The parts separated in each row are knitted by cutting 3 by 3s.
3. When there are 5 loops left on the top, the loops are cut off at once.
4. For the side bands, 40 loops are collected and removed from the sides of the knitting. 3 cm 1+1 rubber knit is knitted and the loops are cut at once.
5. The fabric for the patch is prepared in the desired length and size, and sewn to the beret.
1. Starting with 52 loops (25 loops for the hand, 2 loops for the beginning of the thumb, 25 loops for the upper hand), 1+1 rubber knit is knitted.
2. When the knitting length is 5 cm, 1 loop is started to be increased from both sides of the 2 loops for the thumb to form the thumb. Knit by increasing 1 stitch from both sides of the increased loops in every 2 rows, until the number of loops for the thumb is 18.
3. When the knitting length is 13 cm, the 18 loops for the thumb are separated and kept. Knitting is continued with 48 loops.
4. When the knitting length is 17 cm, the loops are divided into fingers and knitted.
Pinky Finger: Take 5 loops from the top of the hand, take 5 loops from the inside of the hand, increase 2 loops from the inside of the finger, knit 5 cm in total with 12 loops and cut the loops at once.
Ring Finger: 6 stitches are increased on the top of the hand, 1 stitch is increased between the fingers, 6 stitches are increased from the inside of the hand, 1 stitch is increased from between the fingers and knitted for 5 cm in total with 14 stitches and the stitches are cut at once.
Middle Finger: 7 stitches are increased on the top of the hand, 1 stitch is increased between the fingers, 7 stitches are increased from the inside of the hand, 1 stitch is increased from between the fingers and knitted 8 cm in total with 16 stitches and the stitches are cut at once.
Index Finger: 7 stitches are increased from the top of the hand, 2 stitches are increased between the fingers, 7 stitches are knitted from the inside of the hand, 5 cm with a total of 16 stitches, and the stitches are cut off at once.
Thumb: The 18 loops reserved for the thumb are knitted 5 cm and the loops are cut at once.
Category Popular Posts
How To Knit Elastic Bands With Crossed Facial Loops
17 September 2020, 20:54 283028
Elastic bands with crossed facial loops are now very popular in products. ... Hats, cuffs, necks look neater with such an elastic band, and it is knitted very simply: we knit all the front loops behind the back wall If you have not tried this method yet, be sure to try it on the nearest product🤗Read More
How To Knit The Pattern For My New Hat
17 September 2020, 20:35 182215
💙 Pattern drop! Again! 💙 Today the #kornblomstluen was released on #ravelry. The sweater is coming this weekend. Do you think the structure looks difficult? It's not! Just look here! // so this is how I knit the pattern for my new hat. #knitting video #grainflower #floetre #knittingvideo #knittingtutorial #knittingpattern #strikkedilla #strikkesida # fylggstrikkere #followknitters #followstrickRead More
How To Make The False Royal Rib Example
15 September 2020, 17:47 149910
How To Make The False Selanik Knitting ExampleRead More
How To Knit English Scarf
17 September 2020, 21:30 43225
Hello everyone👋 English Scarf💕 Stylish and timeless accessory 💯 It is knitted very simply ... no dancing edging👌😅 ... and such a scarf looks just bombastic😋 Have a great Sunday everyone😘Read More
Watson Waffle Sweater Cardigan
15 October 2020, 14:38 789
Watson Waffle Sweater CardiganRead More
Korean Girl in Traditional Dress (Hanbok)
22 September 2020, 11:11 3839
This is the process how I made the amigurumi of Korean Bride in traditional dress Hanbok. Lately I've been watching a lot of Korean dramas and got inspired to make one. I hope you can enjoy the video, and get inspired too!Read More
How To Make Royal Rib
15 September 2020, 17:30 25111
This time, I took a shot of how to make # selanik knitting ... because most people think that a rubber is a reverse flat .. Model 1 is installed on reverse 1 straight. You repeat the same process as many as you want from the front and back.Read More
18 September 2020, 19:51 18261
This technique is useful for making seamless items, like cowls, hats, or sleeves for a sweater.Read More
How to Make Easy Crochet Fingerless Gloves
31 January 2022, 23:09 3764
You can make easy and fast knitting patterns with crochet braids. You can use this fingerless glove knitting model for yourself or your loved ones.Read More
Lemon Peel Stitch
21 September 2020, 12:05 15080
This weeks stitch is a super easy one row repeat pattern with just enough texture to give it the perfect look for baby afghans hats, sweaters, scarves or just about anything. I will walk you step by step through how to make this stitch pattern.Read More
How to Knit the Brioche Stitch
12 September 2020, 11:17 12878
This video knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the brioche stitch. This reversible pattern creates a thick, lofty, stretchy fabric, that looks similar to a 1x1 rib. It is a great choice for hats, scarves, and sweaters.Read More
11 September 2020, 06:00 8585